Ortal Front Facing Gas Appliances
Beautifully integrated into walls and architectural elements, Ortal’s front-facing fireplaces make this traditional positioning extraordinary.
- Clear ceramic glass for an unimpaired visual effect.
- Frameless design for a fuller view of the fire
- Remote handset- this controls ignition and also incorporates timer and thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – continues to operate during a power cut.
- Decorative fuel bed – a choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles, driftwood, glass beads.
- Balanced flue – A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed with a glass front. The flue uses natural draught to draw fresh air in and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Dual line burner- for individual control of each line of flame (not available on 40 models)
- Reflecting Interior – to add extra depth to the flame effect.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box – no changing of batteries required.
- Fan exhaust system- allows longer flue runs up to 20-30 metres and up to 6 bends
Special options (must be specified at time order)
- Protective mesh screen- for ultimate safety in the home or public areas. Can be easily removed or replaced according to circumstances.
- Double Glazing – to keep the outer glass surface cooler, perfect for public areas
Choose from these alternative fuel bed effects, which are included in the price of the fire.