Redesigning fire, for more than 30 years, Ortal has been the world’s premiere designer and builder of high-quality contemporary frameless gas fireplaces. Ortal leads with meticulous attention to aesthetics and to developing exclusive fire technologies. We design our fireplaces to meet the most stringent requirements of architects, designers, builders, home and business owners. Ortal has built its reputation on uncompromising quality of materials, finish, safety standards, ease of installation, selection and end-to-end service.
Ortal’s engineers and designers are focused on exceeding the expectations of our worldwide customers and the architectural design industry. With global reach, Ortal is committed to market-leading excellence and expert service and support for customers, builders and industry partners. Our fireplaces and patented features that ensure ultimate flexibility, safety and comfort, are produced in-house. They are constantly updated to offer the latest technologies and to set the trends for gas fireplace design and adaptability.
ORTAL. YOUR LIFE. YOUR FIRE.
- Clear ceramic glass for an unimpaired visual effect.
- Frameless design for a fuller view of the fire
- Remote handset- this controls ignition and also incorporates timer and thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – continues to operate during a power cut.
- Decorative fuel bed – a choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles, driftwood, glass beads.
- Balanced flue – A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed with a glass front. The flue uses natural draught to draw fresh air in and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Dual line burner- for individual control of each line of flame (not available on 40 models)
- Reflecting Interior – to add extra depth to the flame effect.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box – no changing of batteries required.
- Fan exhaust system- allows longer flue runs up to 20-30 metres and up to 6 bends
Special options (must be specified at time order)
- Protective mesh screen- for ultimate safety in the home or public areas. Can be easily removed or replaced according to circumstances.
- Double Glazing – to keep the outer glass surface cooler, perfect for public areas
Choose from these alternative fuel bed effects, which are included in the price of the fire.